Monday, April 11, 2011

Premier League Weekend Results

Let's see how I did with my predictions.  As usual I will be using this system to evaluate my predictions:

Blackburn 1 Birmingham 1
Predicted a 1-0 victory for Blackburn so -10 points.

Bolton 3 West Ham 0
Expected a 2-1 win for Bolton.  Right outcome with wrong differential is worth +10 points.

Chelsea 1 Wigan 0
Predicted a 2-0 win for Chelsea (+10 points).

Manchester United 2 Fulham 0
I nailed this one!  +30 pts.

Sunderland 2 West Brom 3
Expected Sunderland to pull off a 2-1 victory so -10 points.

Tottenham 3 Stoke 2
Predicted a 1-0 win for the Spurs.  Guessing the right outcome and correct goal differential is worth +15 points.

Wolves 0 Everton 3
Missed this one pretty badly.  Expected a 1-1 draw (-10 points).

Aston Villa 1 Newcastle 0
Predicted a 2-1 win for Villa so +15 points.

Blackpool 1 Arsenal 3
Another prediction that I got right so +30 points.

Liverpool 3 Manchester City 0
My prediction was 1-1 so I closed out the week on a losing note.

Overall this was my best week for predictions finishing at +70 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment